zondag 26 juli 2009

70's and 80's party

We had a 70's and 80's party with friends yesterday. Please dress according to the prevailing fashion of that time. What did we wear that time we asked ourselves. I think not much different from what we wear now I said to my wife Mitzy. Looking for pictures from the seventies I found a photo album from 1976. I was on holiday in Palma de Mallorca, Spain with some good friends. It was the first time I went on holiday with friends and the very first time I would fly. Exciting. It was a very, very nice holiday in which I met a nice young lady. She studied Russian I believe. Here are two pictures of me and my holiday girlfriend and a picture of me with friend Jan, who at that time was the youngest economist of the Netherlands. The party last night was a success. Cozy dancing until late into the night and the beer tasted very good. To good for some. ;D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten